The tuition and fees paid by the applicant shall be refunded if the applicant is not accepted by the school before enrollment or does not attend class. The application fee of $25 is non-refundable. All tuition and fees other than the application fee which were paid by the applicant shall be refunded if requested within three business days after signing a contract with the school. All requested refunds shall be returned within 30 business days. Once the three business days have elapsed, the following policies will apply:
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- Students will receive a 90% refund of prepaid tuition if enrollment is cancelled before 4:00 p.m. on the first day of attendance. If books and tables are turned back to the school in new condition on that day, the book/table deposit will also be refunded.
- Books/tables are non-refundable after adjournment of the first weekend of scheduled class.
- Students will receive a 50% refund of prepaid tuition if enrollment is cancelled before midnight of October 15th of any program year. There are no tuition refunds distributed after October 15th of the program year the student has enrolled in.
- Students who enroll in the levels separately can receive 90% refund of prepaid tuition if enrollment is canceled before the end of their first scheduled class weekend. There are no refunds after that. Test fees, transfer fees, reentry fees are all non-refundable.
- Students who enroll and attend later classes are subject to all refund deadlines whether or not they availed themselves of the first scheduled classes.
- ALL REFUNDS WILL BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS